Sunday 8 January 2012

ROONEY MARA RED CARPET MAKEUP LOOK


Hey Makeup Lovers... This is my interpretation of a beautiful Rooney Mara look I came across. I think she's look incredible here!

To recreate this look I used My FashionistA Gel liner in brown paired with Raspberry lip color... I mixed the two together to get my custom shade of red/brown.

I love that in makeup you can mix different products and create something really cool...

For the skin I used Ready to wear foundation in number 1 along with a little butterscotch blush (my fave)

I really enjoyed doing this look, its super easy and very on trend... have a go its makeup after all, if its not for you take it off! ;)

2 comments:

  1. L.O.V.E love this look, I especially like the way you customised the lip colour definitely something I will have a go at. Thanks for all your vids they are so inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  2. wholesale cosmetics What a great fabulous publish This has already been.. i am just grateful regarding people AND count on additional range of articles similar to these types of kind of. Thanks greatly.

    ReplyDelete